Let ISPG supply your hypodermic tubing requirements with the highest quality stainless steel tube. Used primarily for medical application, small diameter tubing can also be used in a variety of industrial applications.
Standard tubing gauge sizes are available from 5mm to 37 regular wall. A chart of ISPG's standard tubing sizes is available below:
Advantages of ISPG's Hypodermic Stainless Steel Tubing:
- Plug drawn for smoother I.D.
- Custom dimensions
- Mirror finish I.D. is available
- Variety of 300 series stainless steels
- Hardness to specification
- No visible seam
- Electro-polish / chemical polish OD available
- Magnetic or Non-magnetic (your choice)
Tubing is made from stainless steel strip, welded and drawn to size using diamond dies and ceramic plugs. Careful attention to consistency and use of modern tubing production methods results in high quality, uniform product.
Customize your tubing:
- Specialty OD and ID
- Specialty wall thicknesses
- Customize hardness. Standard tubing is ¾ to full hard
- Custom lengths to meet your exact requirements. Tubing can be supplied in straight cut or in chopped lengths from up to 2 meter lengths with no grease or oil residues. Stainless steel cutoffs and blunts are provided clean and deburred. Blunts are medically clean, pyrogen-free and ready for sterilization.
- Tubing, as all products, from ISPG has forward and backward traceability with lot certification to the steel pour. ISPG can customize your lot certification to meet your customer's needs so that the time and cost of additional testing is not necessary.
Minimum orders for stainless steel tubing typically run approximately 3,000 meters (10,000 feet). Special gauge sizes and custom parameters have lower minimums.
We would be pleased to quote any of your specialty tubing and/or cutoff applications.